Monday, September 30, 2024

Off The Beaten Path

   

 


       I'm going off the beaten path
      Away from stress, madness and wrath
      In woods where whispers call my heart
      To the unknown I dare depart.

      A world of secrets waits for me
      So many things to do and see
      I feel no pain and no despair
      There's only beauty in the air.

     Each step unveils a new delight
     And everything around is bright
     I feel that nature's my best friend
     I wish this trip would never end!

    The trail is over, I'm not sad
     My mind's at ease, my soul is glad
     I took the road that leads away from sight
     And off the beaten path found joy and light!
    
   #SebastianOnciu #poetry #nature #offthebeatenpath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn Sun

       May the sun shine bright        On cool autumn days        Fill our souls with light        And its gentle rays.        M...