Saturday, April 1, 2017

My Latest Expertscolumn Articles

My experience with article writing sites has been truly disappointing during the past few years. One by one the sites I started writing for either couldn't pay anymore or simply switched off the lights completely. Fortunately, there is one exception- the good old Expertscolumn, the site to which I returned after those failed adventures. EC has paid me between late 2011 and the spring of 2013, then went through a dark period from which it recovered several months later, and even if earnings are far from spectacular, it's still here after all these years and it's paying, as far as I know. Therefore I will focus on EC from now on and I will keep an evidence of the new articles I post on the several blogs I have created under the Expertscolumn umbrella, and, just like with the previous sites I used to write for, I will update this list with my latest posts whenever it's necessary, so here they are:

1. Kings Are Worthless without Pawns
2. Earth Hour 2017
3. Expertscolumn- The Awoken Giant
4. 5 Reasons Why I Love the "Vikings" Series
5. Top 15 Metal Albums of 2016
6. Book Review: The Plague by Camus
7. Living by the Water
8. An Exercise of Imagination
9. Doomsday Clock Is Getting Closer
10. Ancient Citadel Sightseeing
11. Impressions After an Earthquake
12. We Can All Find Magic
13.The Circus Has Come to My Town 
14.What If We All Lived in a Supercontinent?
15.We Must Not Allow Fear to Rule Our Lives
16.April Snow- My Early Morning Shock 
17.The Spirit of the Mountains Lives Within My Soul
18.The Unwanted Passenger
19.Thoughts on the Lion's Obelisk
20.How Much Water Should We Drink in a Day?
21.Mountain Roads
22.A Sanctuary of Flowers
23.Falling Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 30 Most Listened to Heavy Metal Albums in 2021

 MY TOP 30 MOST LISTENED TO ALBUMS OF 2021 The second part of my listening retrospective of 2021 takes a look back at the albums I lis...