Saturday, August 29, 2020

The Wolf Seems to Be My Animal Spirit Guide

 


One of the activities I do when I want to chill out is to solve quizzes . I discovered that some of those quizzes are quite interesting as they can help me find out new things about the world and maybe even about myself.


For example, earlier today I made a quiz which would reveal my animal spirit guide or totem. Although I did it just for fun because I can’t say that I truly believe in such stuff yet, I have to admit that I liked the result when I found out that my animal spirit guide is the wolf.


As soon as I read the description of the meanings which this animal spirit can offer, I could identify myself with the main characteristics of the wolf, both positive and negative. Thus, I think intelligence and a strong appetite for freedom are features which characterize me, but at the same I can also relate to a rather negative characteristic such as lack of trust in people or even in myself.


Of course, doing a quiz on an entertaining site isn’t enough to convince me of the existence of these animal spirits, in which many populations truly believe, but it certainly raised my curiosity about this topic. Will I be able to connect with my animal spirit if it really exists? Will it appear in my dreams and offer me guidance? Will it help me overcome the obstacles of real life? These are still unanswered questions, but that’s exactly what makes this discovery so exciting for me.


Anyway, I’m glad my spirit animal is a wolf and not a snake, as I can see that other people got after doing the quiz. Of course, the snake is a symbol of wisdom and spiritual guidance, but I really prefer wolves to appear in my dreams instead of snakes! Should I believe in the power of such existence? I have no idea, but I’m confident that one day I will find an answer. Until then, I will try to find out if the sharp instincts and deep intelligence of my wolf spirit can really guide me on the rough path of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 30 Most Listened to Heavy Metal Albums in 2021

 MY TOP 30 MOST LISTENED TO ALBUMS OF 2021 The second part of my listening retrospective of 2021 takes a look back at the albums I lis...